VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 1 - 2018: Eliminate Requirement to Reserve Preferred Parking

DAY01.jpg

Priority parking is a valuable perk of the higher tier memberships but it sure would be nice if a reservation was not a requirement.  We think making a reservation should be optional.  If you know you will be visiting, by all means make a reservation and save your priority parking spot in advance.  But if you are more of a spur of the moment person and pop in on a whim, you should have the chance to show up and get a priority spot if space allows.  Visiting the same day and having to park in the main lot when the priority lot is only a quarter full does not make sense especially since it is a perk you are paying for with your higher membership cost.

• Like 1

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Day 1 - 2018: Eliminate Requirement to Reserve Preferred Parking
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:38 PM, Pineracer said:

I think you highlighted the reason why it isn't optional, which I think is stupid on Six Flags because you are technically already paying for it via a pass.

That's the part I never really understood-they should have a good idea already how many people have that special option,and therefore should be able to set aside a set of spaces.Heck-just bring back the season pass parking lot and entrance!!!