VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 14 - 2018: Refresh the Appearance of the Upper Boardwalk

DAY14.jpg

The upper (back) portion of the Boardwalk area is a disjointed combination of super hero, aviation, and miscellaneous theming that probably does not make much sense to anyone not familiar with the history of the various names and themes.  This area should be refurbished including painting the pavement throughout the section.  Note:  Do not remove the parachute ride!

• Like 1

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Day 14 - 2018: Refresh the Appearance of the Upper Boardwalk

I was thinking retheme the rides into an Air Force base with a compact coaster in the Right Stuff/Go-karts/basketball area (Vekoma Top Gun called Blue Hawk), retheme Superman to X-Flight, remove Green Lantern and Twister.

I would put El Diablo in Twister's spot and call it Full Throttle. Boardwalk is now Fantasy Forrest and Dare Devil Dive, plus the games and food in the Boardwalk (i.e. Blue Path= Air Force Base, Tan= Boardwalk)

Put the rockwall in Golden Kingdom right next to Zumajaro's "entrance" (the covered part is the queue tbh). Move the basketball game to the Elephants ride, which goes next to Splash Water Oasis.

• Sad 1

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, Pineracer said:

I was thinking retheme the rides into an Air Force base with a compact coaster in the Right Stuff/Go-karts/basketball area (Vekoma Top Gun called Blue Hawk), retheme Superman to X-Flight, remove Green Lantern and Twister.

Under a similar topic not long ago I suggested rethemeing the area of S:UF/GL/Parachutes to a COAST GUARD base:basically the parachutes would be a "rescue training simulator" and GL would get sit-down trains and be called Matawan Maneater.

• 5 months later...