VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 17 - 2018: Add a New Water Ride to the Theme Park

DAY17.jpg

Six Flags Great Adventure was once home to seven water rides including two flumes, a shoot the chutes, a rapids ride, and three dry slide complexes which were open all season long.  Today there are only two water rides which just operate from Memorial Day to Labor Day.  Great Adventure needs to add another water ride to the theme park (without removing the Log Flume or Congo Rapids) and consider having the ride open during the shoulder seasons.

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Day 17 - 2018: Add a New Water Ride to the Theme Park

i always thought a water ride themed to looney tunes could been awesome, i thinking about putting it in koala canyon space

a mack rides twist and splash could also work in somewhere in the park, maybe in movietown/metropolis, lakefront, or golden kingdom

Edited by harry2004

8 minutes ago, harry2004 said:

i always thought a water ride themed to looney tunes could been awesome, i thinking about putting it in koala canyon space

a mack rides twist and splash could also work in somewhere in the park, maybe in movietown/metropolis, lakefront, or golden kingdom

I was thinking of putting a Jr invert in that space (with Road Runner being relocated to National Park/Boomtown, with Seaport and Safari Kids becoming DC Super Friends). I've had many ideas on it in the past but Bugs Bunny Barnstormer becomes Scarecrow's Barnstormer, this would be almost definite.

so if they retheme bugs bunny national park to bugs bunny boomtown, could they have a looney tunes dark ride planned, unless they expand the island to part of the paddle boat lake

Edited by harry2004