VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 19 - 2018: Add a Show to the Stunt Arena

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Day 19 - Add a Show to the Stunt Arena

With Wonder Woman opening up right next door in 2019, there’s no better time to revitalize the theater with a new show during the regular season. It would be sad to see an almost abandoned arena next to the park’s newest ride.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, harry2004 said:

i wonder if christlopher miller and phil lord are gonna do the the mask movie that fits with the comics, i think the comics in my opinion is way better when the movie the mask based on

So you are saying you would like a Mask themed show in the arena?

yes i trying to say that, but i have to change my opinion to batman vs superman show, but the area is movietown and the mask is a warner bros and new line cinema property so put it there

Edited by harry2004

I wouldn't be surprised if the park decided to change movieTown into something like a DC Universe like we see at other parks- I dont think it would be the worst thing in the world because you do have batman, the dark knight, wonder woman, cyborg, and justice league- if they were to do this, I would add the show into the Batman Theater- Do I think at all they are going to? No, not at all. Do I think it would make total sense? Absolutely- Having an alternative to rides will make everyone happy- Even if it was only two shows a day

I would love too see a show during the summer in the Stunt Arena, however I would highly doubt a Batman stunt show would be anything the park could do anymore.

So, they should get a extreme bike group in there of some sort, something similar to All Wheel Sports that were at many of the Cedar Fair parks.