VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2019 Great ADVENTure Calendar- Day 3- More Freestyle Machines in the Park

I think all indoor locations should have Coke Freestyle machines. Yum Yum, Granny's, and Best of the West could benefit from this and reduce the amount of staffing needed so there is less time that they are understaffed. Plus its much faster. There should also be a line in the indoor restaurants for just drinks so you do not have to wait in line for just a drink.

In theme parks all over they are changing the model to self service beverages. I've seen it a Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Universal, and Six Flags Over Georgia and it reduces the need for as much staffing, the guests get exactly what they want, and everyone benefits. 

The Freestyle machine are something I love and hate, but they're a great option. I love the variety of drinks offered, but the flavor isn't quite the same as a traditional soda fountain, and the Freestyle machines seem to run out of ice quickly on hot days. I often want a caffeine free and sugar free drink (like Sprite Zero), and the Freestyle machines are a great way to get it in more locations than convenience stores with dozens of drink choices. 

• Like 1

That's how I feel as well, if it's not a Freestyle machine, the only option at a regular soda fountain for low or no calories, carbs and sugar is usually Diet Coke which I don't always want when it is hot outside because of the caffeine. I like how the Freestyle machines have light lemonade and light fruit flavored drinks.

5 hours ago, Coaster Justin said:

We can compare to SFGAm

We have 2 locations in our park. Both in the same area. Kinda like if you guys only had Freestyle's in Ale House and Johnny Rockets by the Fountain.

And one of the locations is Members only.

We also have 2 in the same area - the Freestyle building in front of the Big Wheel, and the Sky Bar next to the Big Wheel. And the 3rd location is also on the same side of the park, next to Justice League, which is basically next to the Big Wheel.

Every single time my mother and I go to the park recently, my mother actually asks me if they added any new Coke Freestyle machines anywhere else in the park. They HAVE added a few in recent years, but I also wish there were more. 

Actually, when I went to the park in a few months ago (early September), Coke was actually doing a promotional thing involving the Freestyle machines. Unfortunately, they only let us fill up tiny sample cups rather than our Membership bottles, which seemed nonsensical to me. Hopefully, this demonstration leads to more machines in the future.

20190907_142451.jpg