VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2019 Great ADVENTure Calendar- Day 10- Update Congo Rapids

With Jersey Devil opening up right beside it, this is the PERFECT time to revitalize Congo Rapids! I think a refurb of the rockwork- at least paint would be nice. I would also reintroduce the fountains that have been turned off and, if we want to get greedy, add a waterfall that goes straight down over the entire boat so everyone is guaranteed to get wet!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Louisatsweetlou said:

With Jersey Devil opening up right beside it, this is the PERFECT time to revitalize Congo Rapids! I think a refurb of the rockwork- at least paint would be nice. I would also reintroduce the fountains that have been turned off and, if we want to get greedy, add a waterfall that goes straight down over the entire boat so everyone is guaranteed to get wet!

Yeah, right now you're either drenched or dry from the experiance

1 minute ago, Coaster Justin said:

Maybe retheme it to Penguin's Blizzard River? If you've been on the former SFKK one, I got drenched in 03.

I kind of want that too, but then I feel Nitro would get rethemed to Catwoman. Wonder Woman would be cool too, just retheme Wonder Woman to Two-Face...like why have they not reused the name "Two-Face: the Flip Side"?

10 minutes ago, Medusa42 said:

RES is the company behind Mystic River Falls at Silver Dollar City.  I would like to see them do a retrofit/redesign of the rapids without doing a full teardown.

http://ride-engineers.com/water-rides/

How About Garner Holt who redid Bigfoot Rapids at Knott's?