VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 1 - No Bags lines at the Security Check Point

I really wish there was a no bag line, because the line for security is horrible. I make sure to have my electronics and wallet in my hands when I'm next in line. There should even be a season pass entrance where the picnic area is, but I don't think that will every happen again.

A line for people with no bags would be a nice addition. I never bring a bag in (since all we do is just ride coasters) but I hate trying to figure out which line to go on that might be the shortest. We usually count how many bags/backpacks or strollers are in front of us and get in that line. It usually never works out though...

A no bags line would be good. I only bring my cell phone, keys and wallet to the park which all fit in a zippered pocket and never bring anything else with me and it would be nice to go to a line that will move faster with no bags to search through.

It would be something simple to do and would be good for customer service. It might even persuade people from bringing in backpacks (which in turn could speed up dispatches since it seems that people still get through with backpacks at the beginning of the entrances).

• 3 months later...