VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 12- Add a Drink Plan Option to the Season Pass Dining Plan

I like this idea because I don't know how many times we left our sports bottle in Skull Mountain and had to go back for it.

However I don't think this will happen for at least 2 reasons. 1; people loose or forget to bring their sports bottle (we have done that) and they either have to buy another bottle (we have) or buy drinks, and 2; when other people who come to the park and see several hundred people walking around carrying sports bottles they would tend to think its a good deal and also purchase 1 (or 2 or 3 or 4)

This would be a good option to have. I don't buy the souvenir bottle since I wouldn't want to carry it around all day and don't like the idea of leaving it outside a ride entrance like at The Dark Knight or even in a station where someone could take it by accident or intentionally.

agreed to an extent but at Disney hotels, you can get a souviner cup and its apart of the dining plan, is that how your saying it is? if not, specify.

As an example, if you were interested in the drink option you would pre-purchase it as an upcharge on your dining plan. You would then be able to select a drink along with your dining plan meal, or maybe something like four drinks per visit.

I purchase the sports bottle each year but I hate having to carry it around. It gets in the way when I am talking pictures of the park!

I think Cedar Point has something like this for daily admission. It's called a ride and refresh ticket. It includes unlimited drinks for the day in throw away cups.

I wish the park had at all food stands, a drink refill lines only. it sucks wanting to just get a refill, and having to wait behind a clueless family who takes 25 min to order food.

I hate carrying the cup around with me...specially cause we only refill it with water (don't judge me!! We prefer water) . I still buy it every year though. I does bother me to leave it behind in those cup holders cause I'm waiting for someone to accidentally grab it.

And also as far as the dining plan goes I wish they had a smaller dining plan. Like a single meal per day plan. I never eat in the park 2x in one day because we live close by. But I would definitely buy a Jr. Dining Plan (see even a catchy name!)

Edited by fetish911

and don't like the idea of leaving it outside a ride entrance like at The Dark Knight or even in a station where someone could take it by accident or intentionally.

This has happened to me twice. Once in 2013 and once in 2014. I even had put rubber bands on it to differentiate it from other people. I am sure they took it on purpose.

Edited by SFGadv123

I hate carrying the cup around with me...specially cause we only refill it with water (don't judge me!! We prefer water) . I still buy it every year though. I does bother me to leave it behind in those cup holders cause I'm waiting for someone to accidentally grab it.

I haven't tried this but I've been told that GA will fill old drink cups with water at no charge.

I guess I'm somewhat lucky, My wife doesn't ride many rides anymore so i carry the drink cups then leave them with her as I take my girls on the rides.