VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 13- Reopen the Old Country

I really regret not walking through that area of the park on my 1 trip to the park in 2007 since that was my last chance to see it. I remember in trips before that, really liking the theme of the area and it reminded me of Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I hope they reopen it soon.

What would happen to Fender Benders if Autobahn reopened? I like the sound of this idea though, anything to help that area of the park would be great!

I think an air race and flyers would be a good pair of rides to put in.

Edited by RC98

As much as I would love the park to reopen this section of the park, I feel like it just won't happen anytime soon. I'm sure the park wants to focus on all the empty ride areas that are visable to the general public. The park has plenty of room for expansion for the next few seasons with the rest of rolling thunders area alone. Unless we were to get another flat package or two, I just don't see it happening. :(

I can't believe its going to be 8 years now that this section has been closed off, I would personally love to see a new ride replace chiller so that when they reopen old country, it will have the traffic flow that the section needs to thrive, which is the primary reason for its closure.