VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 16- Reopen Showcase Theatre with a New Show

Our park is in dire need for a fresh entertainment lineup, even if its the only addition for that season, I would love to see a diving show, as well as a live music one. I know many people who used go just for the shows, especially grandparents who take their grand kids to the park. I would rather they eliminate the little shows like liberty gazebo and runaway county stage and just focus on using the bigger venues. A show on the lake would be great to see again... They do a good job for fright fest with entertainment and it draws the crowds, there is no reason the same can't happen for the summer time.

A year with some new shows in the showcase theater and stunt arena plus a few new flats to fill in the area, and tearing down the dead end, would be the best thing SF has done for the park. It would take care of 3 of advent calendar wishes, and would be a huge stress off all of our backs lol

^ If they put LOL in the Showcase, they might as well leave it empty. I don't usually walk out on shows, but I did at SFA during LOL.

This may be part of the reason why they wont open the Old Country, If the section was open, then they would actually have to spend money to have a indoor show.