VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 19- Add a Dark Ride to the Right Stuff Simulator Building

A dark ride has been my most wanted ride addition to the park for a while, even more than a new coaster. The new Justice League dark ride going to other Six Flags parks looks amazing and would really help round out the ride collection at Great Adventure. Another thing I like about the idea of a dark ride if it is an interactive one is that guests will want to ride multiple times to try to improve their score.

I think that is a great idea to add a dark ride, like Buzz Lightyear and Toy Story at Disney. It would be a ride for everyone and would keep everyone entertained. They should do a Looney Tunes theme to it.

Edited by bgr861509

If that is a rule, has it been a recent change? They did have the old shooting arcade and recently til a few years ago the paint ball attraction...

They can shoot something else out, like paint blobs, water ballons, foam balls, lasso's etc...

How is no guns allowed in the park an inane rule?

The park doesn't ban just real guns, but images of guns, and toy guns as well. Having a shooting ride would violate it since the riders need to handle toy guns. Personally I think banning images of guns is inane. Saw a guy walking around the park with a hello "titty" shirt and that is somehow ok and a image of a gun isn't? That is an example of inane. As for real guns, that is a can of worms I don't want to open in this thread and cause a derailment, but I do believe people have a right to carry and businesses have a right to forbid guns to be carried on their property if they choose. But allowing offensive images and phases while banning images of inanimate objects is backwards, that is what I find to be inane.

PS, it doesn't matter if the park allowed gun carry or not inside its gates since non-LEO carry is outlawed by the state of NJ. In NJ it is illegal for any non-LEO to have any kind of firearm unless the non-LEO meets an exemption. There are only a few exemptions that NJ allows non-LEO citizens to process a firearm without automatically being arrested. Such as in one's home, firing range, hunting zone, gunsmith, gun dealer, and direct transport to either of those places ( you are not even allowed to stop to get gas on the way). Like gas stations, Amusement parks are not considered a legal exemption. NJ is very strict.

Edited by The Master