VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 22- On-Site Hotel/Indoor Year-Round Waterpark

An indoor waterpark would be a lot of fun to go to during the winter to help break up the offseason. I looked into getting a season pass to CoCo Key or Sahara Sam's and neither had that many waterslides. If Six Flags built an indoor waterpark with a few body slides, inner tube slides, and maybe something Hurricane Harbor didn't have like a bowl slide I would visit a few times in the winter if they sold day passes.

Considering what a awlful job they do with operating HH, they would probably run a indoor waterpark just as badly if not worse. Slow dispatches, long lines, tube shortages, etc. They also would nickel and dime with upcharges like flashpasses and tube rentals, even lounger rentals. SF management is just too poor to operate a indoor waterpark.

For people who live close by, its a great option than getting their own swimming pool or go to the beach. I believe that is why it is crowded most of the time.

I would like to know if we can find a percentage of the amount of people that go there that has season passes compared to people that actually pays for 1 day. It's got to be a lot higher than Great Adventure.

For people who live close by, its a great option than getting their own swimming pool or go to the beach. I believe that is why it is crowded most of the time.

I would like to know if we can find a percentage of the amount of people that go there that has season passes compared to people that actually pays for 1 day. It's got to be a lot higher than Great Adventure.

HH also have a nice collection of good waterslides, nice landscaping and theming. It is also next to a very crowded and busy themepark (GADV) that offers upcharge options for HH admission. That is besides HH having a shorter operating window than most of the other local waterparks with HH being closed most of June. Many of the guests who go there may not have been to other waterparks before to know better. However just because a park draws alot of people does not mean it is well managed. HH is the poorest operated waterpark I have been to which is sad because it used to be ran much better than it currently is. The only good time I had at HH last year was in May when their flashpass wasn't running yet for the year and the park operated like in the old days. This is why I scoff at a indoor waterpark at GADV since they no longer manage a fullsize outdoor waterpark right.

Edited by The Master