VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Right Stuff Mach 1 Adventure

29yrswithaGApass

Which film presented in Great Adventure's simulator theater is your favorite?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which film presented in Great Adventure's simulator theater is your favorite?

• The Right Stuff - Mach 1 Adventure
    • Dino Island - Get Petrified
    • Dino Island II - Escape from Dino Island
    • SpongeBob Squarepants
    • Superstition - starring Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Sweet I read about it but haven't gotten myself set up with the ability to go yet. Thanks for the info I plan on remedying my ebing on the outside of these events soon.

It's all good though who knows maybe we'll come to the park to an interesting surprise. Haha you never know!

Edited by JetsDevs4Lyf

Awesome thanks for that update as well.

I was thinking about some possibilities for a simulator and what would you guys think about something like outerspace related for our next simulator changeover. I figure we have already had the air with right stuff, land with our dino experiences, underwater (albeit cartoony) with Spongebob, so space seems like the next logical place to go. Besides there are tons of interesting things to put the rider through in space. Just a thought :)

I was thinking about some possibilities for a simulator and what would you guys think about something like outerspace related for our next simulator changeover. I figure we have already had the air with right stuff, land with our dino experiences, underwater (albeit cartoony) with Spongebob, so space seems like the next logical place to go. Besides there are tons of interesting things to put the rider through in space. Just a thought :)

The new Fly Me to the Moon film they are installing at Six Flags Over Texas would fit in perfect with your plan!

Hey! You wanted an outerspace related simulator ride and now we are getting Fly Me to the Moon!

Wish for Winter Lights to return Chris, wish for Winter Lights to return! :P

Hey! You wanted an outerspace related simulator ride and now we are getting Fly Me to the Moon!

Wish for Winter Lights to return Chris, wish for Winter Lights to return! :P

Haha this is very true. I think I will do just that and if it works, then who knows. Maybe I'll have to open up a new thread with things I can wish for haha :)

• 4 weeks later...

I saw the trailer for "Fly me to the Moon". Seems a little too kiddie for my tastes, but then again, A Bug's Life at Animal Kingdom did as well and I thoroughly enjoyed. Now I know that there is a very big gap in terms of theming for our simulator and Disney's, but sometimes things we don't think we'll like turn out to be awesome.

I'm keeping an open mind on this one.

Hopefully Fly Me to the Moon will be good. I did like the Sponge Bob ride but at least you can still ride it in Camden, not too far of a drive from Jackson. Nice pictures of Adventure Aquarium, you can see a little bit of the Philly skyline in the first picture, the cafe in there has a great view of Philly. But really so far GAdv has had a run of good movies in their theater.

Edited by The Master

Well I have seen Fly Me to the Moon, I won't spoil the plot but it is the least good sim movie GAdv has had in the sim theater. Also the preshow is a mess so there is little plot setup for you before the ride.

Well I have seen Fly Me to the Moon, I won't spoil the plot but it is the least good sim movie GAdv has had in the sim theater. Also the preshow is a mess so there is little plot setup for you before the ride.

I will agree that it is not the best, and there was absolutely no preshow that we saw when inside the loading area. We thought it was a reasonable replacement though. I don't know if it will have the same replay value that others had including Spongebob had, but I thought it was decent enough.