VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Pirate's Flight

29yrswithaGApass

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Sky Ships ride on Mariner's Landing Pier in Wildwood is an outdoor Peter Pan's Flight style ride the encircles their water park. It uses the same Zamperla ships featured on Pirate's Flight.

This would make a really relaxing family ride if it were added to the Lake Front or Looney Tunes Seaport sections of the park.

IMG_1355.jpg

The Sky Ships ride on Mariner's Landing Pier in Wildwood is an outdoor Peter Pan's Flight style ride the encircles their water park. It uses the same Zamperla ships featured on Pirate's Flight.

This would make a really relaxing family ride if it were added to the Lake Front or Looney Tunes Seaport sections of the park.

I like!

This is true but it would be a nice little addition. to the park. You are right about having to avoid people being stupid though. So many thoughtless persons in the park sometimes.

If they brought a show back to the Lake Front Theatre they could have the ride swing by the side of the theatre to give a different perspective on things for people riding the boats. It's a thought at least.

IMG_1355.jpg

I like that ride too, the Seagull ride next to it is lame.

I think I must have missed the water gun seasons but it sounds like fun especially with the guests in the waterpark below.

The common support beams of the ships and the seagulls is very cost and space effective. One thing the Morey's have seemed to master is the use of space!

They only had guns for their first season, they were rigged so you could only fire them in certain areas. Also one person was the gunner why the other had to pump the water gun! There were also ground guns to shoot back at them but thats all gone now.

Edited by The Master

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...