VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The Music of Great Adventure

Great Adventurer

The music they played in GASM's station was Palladio, I think it's the Silent Nick version but I'm not sure.

Does anyone know the other song they play in Rolling Thunder's station? They play Rawhide sometimes, but they play another instrumental song as well. It has a lot of trumpet, and it sounds like it's from a western movie with some Mexico mixed in. Does anyone know it? I've been looking through albums of music from westerns on iTunes, but I can't find it. I expect it's from a western movie.

Edited by scipiomask

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've finally updated the list with new entries (And made it look a little prettier/more organized too)! A big thank you to everyone who has shared their knowledge and opinions thus far.

@scipiomask/thechiller15: Would you happen to know the artist/album for the wild west song? I'm pretty sure it's on the movie soundtrack but I'm not sure who the artist is.

@CoasterPrince: I'm glad this thread could help you! :D That song is one of my favorites.

Here's to hoping Green Lantern has a gift for our eardrums when we're standing in line for it next season!

Sadly, Superman and El Toro no longer play the themed music, all they play is pop music. Hopefully next season, they'll revert the music back!

For Batman: the Ride, you can add The Batman Theme and Attack of the Batwing from the movie album.

You can also add the Bizarro music to the list, there's a clip on YouTube from acquaz10.

For Batman: the Ride, you can add The Batman Theme and Attack of the Batwing from the movie album.

This seems like a significant one to me. Batman was the first ride I remember having theme music... or maybe more accurately, the first time I noticed the theme music and felt that it really added to the suspense/experience. Anytime I hear The Batman Theme, it gives me a little flashback to standing in that winding queue next to the smashed up police car... or better yet, the feeling of standing in the tunnel on a hot summer day with the slight breeze from that gigantic rotating fan. (Even if that thing isn't really functional, at least it gave the placebo effect that you were getting cooled down.)

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...