VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

A Great Adventure History Book

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I just got the book and the postcard collection for Christmas, which was definatley the highlight of the day (aside from the Wii). I've already read half of the book and so far, I love every little detail you guys put in. Although I wish you guys put in a little more from the Time Warner Era until the present, but otherwise it's absolutely spectacular! :clap:

Edited by nbadude44

I just got the book and the postcard collection for Christmas, which was definatley the highlight of the day (aside from the Wii). I've already read half of the book and so far, I love every little detail you guys put in. Although I wish you guys put in a little more from the Time Warner Era until the present, but otherwise it's absolutely spectacular! :clap:

We really wanted to put more about the 90's-today (and even more about the 80's), but there just wasn't enough space for everything we wanted to put in. Maybe in a second volume... ;)

:D Got this book for Christmas from my sister in law .. WE LOVE IT . I was really impressed with all the information in this book . We are a family that really enjoy the park and visit at least 15 or more times a season . Thanks for a great book guys !

Welcome to GAH! Very happy to hear you enjoyed the book! Be sure to check out our home page and these forums for a ton of additional Great Adventure information and photos!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I really have to say guys, you blew me away with the book. I ran across it around the holidays and bought it for myself as a Christmas Present for myself. I have actually read through it a few times now and and just amazed at how things came together for you. I hope you had just as much enjoyment out of being able to put it together and publish it a I know you do with this site as a whole. :)

Sounds great. I hate to say I stumbled upon the book (that's how long I was away from here that I didn't know it was out) but when I cam across it in the Barnes and Noble by me I was elated and I really am happy for you guys to be able to get that out there. I can't wait to see what you guys will be able to bring out in either the near or distant future for the park :)

• 3 months later...