VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Winter Lights

GAcoaster

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

worlds largest xmas tree,lol, and yes they still have some great adventure sweatshirts and great america sweatshirts at englishtown flea market, i saw them a few weeks ago when i was there, on the pave strip in front of the buildings, they had blue, gray ones in sizes up to 2x...

• 1 year later...

I picked up two Hallmark ornaments from this year's collection that reminded me of Great Adventure.

The first is an ornament with lights and sound called Holiday Park. It made me think of Winter Lights:

gallery_2_35_65908.jpg

The other is a rather simple ornament called Promise of Peace. It reminds me of one of Great Adventure's vintage Christmas cards:

gallery_2_35_9518.jpg

Here is the Christmas Card:

1970s%20Christmas%20Card%20Front_small.j

• 2 weeks later...

Through the generosity of one of our members I am so happy to add this great item to our Great Adventure collection - a Winter Lilghts roadside sign. These signs dotted the roadways around the Jackson Outlets area and along Route 537 when the park held the Winter Lights event. The sign measures 12" x 24" and is printed on both sides. I love it!

gallery_2_35_509691.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...