VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Batman & Robin: The Chiller

29yrswithaGApass

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which was better - Batman or Robin?

• Batman (blue track)
    • Robin (red track)
    • I was only able to ride Batman
    • I was only able to ride Robin
  2. 2. Which restraints were better on Chiller?

• Neck harnesses
    • Lap Bars
  3. 3. Which was better?

• Inverted rolls (1997-2006)
    • In-line humps (2007)

One thing That would have been really cool during the time when the coasters raced would have been to get yourself on one and a friend on the other if possible. WOuld have made an interesting time trying to see where the other one was going through the loops and such :)

Good news as always, and nice to hear from you on here again sir :)

My friends and I use to do that on Lightnin' Loops. It was really hard coordinating it though because the two stations were so far apart and the lines were extra long way back when they use to have both loops open. Today it would be much easier with cell phone communications. :)

• 6 months later...
My friends and I use to do that on Lightnin' Loops. It was really hard coordinating it though because the two stations were so far apart and the lines were extra long way back when they use to have both loops open. Today it would be much easier with cell phone communications. :)

That would be so cool, you could high five each other if they were synchronized!

never been on the batman side (i wish i did) (if it was open when i was there in 06')

omg chiller come back please :(

I'm so with you on this one... That's my current wish for Sixflags. Unfortunately, it probably will always be that, seeing as it probably won't return...

Also, nice video Luis!

The last time I got to ride both sides, Batman and Robin, was probably around 1999-2000.

It was about that time when they were running one or the other instead of both. I am pretty sure it was 1999 because I remember the hype of Medusa and all the new stuff pertaining to the War On Lines campaign.

Sad that we'll never have the chance again.

• 6 months later...

GA Outpost had the YouTube video below referenced in one of their threads. Skip to about 3:30 and watch how close the train gets to the end of the track! I rode Chiller several times when it came close to the end, but I don't think it ever came THAT close!

Screen capture below:

gallery_2_43_10250.jpg