VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The Ghoulmaster's Ghost's

Railer

I saw it with my girlfriend the first Saturday of Fright Fest (10/9), we weren't terribly impressed with it, that bright light behind Ghoulmaster really bothered us when we were sitting there as it blinded us. The dancing was top notch but the script was really meh. If we had something along the lines of Bill and Ted at Universal it would've been much more enjoyable.

On the other hand, it was nice to see a show in the Showcase theater that wasn't Hypnosteria!

I saw the show numerous times. LOVE IT! The only thing I didn't like was the blinding light and a little toooo much fog, which made it hard to see the dancers. Oh yeah...and maybe the magic trick - they should have left that out. Other than that, it was insanely great! The Jersey Shore spoof in the video was HYSTERICAL and "The Castle" (Coin Castle) in the vid, cracked me up. The dancing was superb, not only by ghoulmaster, but by all of his "ghosts". Even "Chester's" tapping was amazing...come on!...on his toes!!!!!!!!! I hope they bring the show back next year because it was the BEST thing that's happened to FF in quite a while. First time I liked something better than DMP!