VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Eat! Eat! (AKA Mama Flora's Cucina)

It's so strange to see a cigarette machine in the background in one of the pictures when now you can't even smoke in the park except in designated areas. I never knew the restaurant had so many themes and names over the years.

It's so strange to see a cigarette machine in the background in one of the pictures when now you can't even smoke in the park except in designated areas. I never knew the restaurant had so many themes and names over the years.

The cigarette machines used to be a HUGE revenue stream for the park. They were actually run by the Operations Department and were the chief money maker for the department (aside from admission ticket sales).

Some of the best food in the park is in this place, but I really wish that we still had that 50's Diner theme, I don't remember it at all! The theming of Mama Flora's is really out of place, the whole park is fragmented in cohesive themes. The Medieval theme seems much more appropriate for the Old Country than Fantasy Forest (if they ever reopen the Old Country)

It is ironic that this restaurant changed its facade from a 50's diner to a medieval castle to match the change of the arcade next door from a pinball parlor to a castle for laser tag. Now that arcade castle houses a 50's style bowlarama which would look much better in a pinball parlor themed building!

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

It's very cute. If the park had a 50s section it would be great. This is the problem with whoever designs the parks, they place all kinds of random things that do not go together in sections that are not themed to match them. Its like they design things in an office somewhere, having no idea what park it's going in, and then throw a dart at the park map to decide where to put it.

• 6 years later...
  • 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Eat! Eat! (AKA Mama Flora's Cucina)