VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Sling Shot I

GAcoaster

I sure hope so. Slingshot is going to be in the perfect location for spectators.

A cool launch platform would probably be asking for too much but I would love something like this. I also hope the actual towers are painted to add some more colors to the park.

volcano10.jpg

Our version is rumored to have an open air capsule like above. Even better!

I'm terrified of the kind, like these, that flip you while being launched. Thats why I loved the ErUPtion the way it was. Although, the majority of my friends do say that it isn't intense enough for them, so maybe its just a matter of preference.

^Have you ever been on one? I was terrified my first time. The only reason I went on it was because at SFNE's Bizarro's media day, they were letting people on for $6 (and because of that the line was longer than Bizarro's) so I knew that would be my only chance.

Anyways, I was scared until we actually launched. Then it was really fun. And you sort of have control of flipping. Its the way you posistion your feet.