• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question for you Harry. In all the Spotlight's for each different category of merchandise (Mugs, Shot Glasses, Etc) do you have the oldest item's at the top of the page? It would really help me date items as i make purchases adding to my collection. I just picked up this Stein, i "quesstimated" it was from the 1st few season's by the Font used, but checking here really helps.

IMG_0531%20copy.jpg

Edited by Railer

Thank's Harry. I assumed that was how you had it set up, just wanted to make sure. Once a month i usually order something off E-Bay to add to my collection. I can usually tell the era an item is from by the font or from memory of me being around when alot of the older item's were sold. But for a few item's it can be tricky, like this for example. I'm pretty sure this is from 81' (one is on e-bay now) and from the look's of it, you would think it was from the 1st few season's.

IMG_0489%20copy.jpg

I noticed that as soon as i saw it with the names, what drew me to it. I went back to the one i found for sale now and re-read it, they say they puchased it in 81' at the park. I'm jumping on it, thank's Harry.

Also while were here, have you ever found any of the old Leather Products that were all over "Rootin' Tootin'" & "Frontier Adventures" in the Tee-Pee and the Leather Shops? Some had the Logo on them i'm pretty sure. I still have not found one of the old Whip's that i had a couple of when i was younger. I'm still hunting for one. Imagine if they sold 15ft Leather Bullwhip's now?