VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Park Souvenirs and Memorabilia Spotlight

I sort of figured you had more that you just didn't post yet, you always keep an eye out what's in the Shop's. I have a couple Bell's not up, a Safari one, and a Great Adventure one. Smaller, metal ones. They were in "Looney Tunes Shop" around 2008(ish) in the Glass display's by the Main Registers.

• 4 weeks later...

I have this plate on the way, found it for $12.00 and i didn't think that was too bad. I've been grabbing something usually once a month for a little while now. Next up will be the original logo yellow, Pennant (Jackson not Prospertown) The cheapest i can find ones in good shape are $40.00. Trying to wait to see if they drop a little.

IMG_0571%20copy.jpg

Edited by Railer

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We stopped in a couple stores yesterday and I was surprised that the prices did not seem too extreme. There were a lot of plush animals and toys that were well under $10. Some of the clothing was pretty expensive.

How does the season pass discount work on merchandise?

Edited by dougdrummer

Its pretty easy and most of the time they ask if you have a pass. You just let them know at checkout probably show them the pass (my wife is the shopper so I haven't done it) I think they might scan it but I don't remember for sure.

Just a season pass gives no consistent discount, except for the various coupons that it has.

A Premium Dining Pass comes with a 20% off "most" merchandise discount. https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/store/season-dining-pass-sale

A Shopping Pass also has a 20% off "most" merchandise discount. https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/store/season-shopping-passes

I don't see anything that says they can't be used together, but I have a feeling they probably can't.

Just a season pass gives no consistent discount, except for the various coupons that it has.

A Premium Dining Pass comes with a 20% off "most" merchandise discount. https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/store/season-dining-pass-sale

A Shopping Pass also has a 20% off "most" merchandise discount. https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/store/season-shopping-passes

I don't see anything that says they can't be used together, but I have a feeling they probably can't.

It says the discount includes candy!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The start of the new year will bring several updates to our Park Souvenirs and Memorabilia collection.  The first wave of updates include:

BUTTON PINBACKS:  Now featuring 88 vintage pinbacks!  Updates to this page include new descriptive text blocks noting the size of each button.

PATCHES:  Now with over 87 park patches, the assortment ranges from 1974 to 2019.

PINS:   Especially with this seasons introduction of membership collector pins, this category has seen a wave of new additions now with 87 pins.  Check out all the latest lapel pins as well as dozens from G.A.'s past.

Here are just a few of latest additions:

IMG_8643%20copy.jpg

IMG_8583%20copy.jpg

IMG_8659%20copy.jpg

IMG_8658%20copy.jpg

IMG_8625%20copy.jpg

IMG_8622%20copy.jpg

• 6 months later...