VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Will The Park Add New Shows Anytime Soon?

iwantagiga

Everyone knows we have like no shows. Just the Dolphin show and an occasional concert, they may be doing a sea lion show now but I'm not sure(can someone confirm or deny that). We have 4 or 5 arenas that are abandoned and unused. Northern Star Arena (although they do have concerts in there), Movietown Arena, The Great Lake Grandstand, Showcase Theater, and That weird stage where Time Warp was are all empy. The question is, for how long? Do you think some shows are coming our way, or are these arenas just going to rot?

Everyone knows we have like no shows. Just the Dolphin show and an occasional concert, they may be doing a sea lion show now but I'm not sure(can someone confirm or deny that). We have 4 or 5 arenas that are abandoned and unused. Northern Star Arena (although they do have concerts in there), Movietown Arena, The Great Lake Grandstand, Showcase Theater, and That weird stage where Time Warp was are all empty. The question is, for how long? Do you think some shows are coming our way, or are these arenas just going to rot?

Don't forget the Main Street Gazebo...

I don't see any shows coming back in the near future. With the amount of money Six Flags is losing, putting these shows makes the expenses for SF shoot up. I wish they would bring back the Batman Stunt Shows! Movietown is empty without its former attractions!

I highly doubt this year they will add a new show. The Sky Screamer seems to be the Big attraction next year. SFGA is mainly going to focus on the Sky Screamer (plus the bumper cars, ?(forgot the 3rd thing). I think if they were to introduce a show it would be the main attraction for that year.