VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Strictly U.S.A. - An Americana Music Hall Show

Strictly USA was a great show, maybe because it was the one performed during my first year as a season pass holder.

The Americana Music Hall was such as nice place to go and sit and relax and be entertained, especially in the ait-conditioning during the heat of a summer's day.

The show was excellent - very high quality. I can remember hearing the cast practicing inside the theater while waiting for the gates to open in the main entrance area at 10AM. The soundtrack was played at a very high volume.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the pleasure of working the loadin, setup and run for the summer of this show.

Looking at the pictures bring back alot of memories. I remember putting the neon jukebox together (it was very fragile and had to move) .

The flag drop at the end of the show always guarentieed that there would be a standing ovation for the end.

After each show the entire crew was needed to lower the flag drop in without letting it touch the floor so that it could be rigged for the next show.

It was a great time to work at Great Adventure!

Strictly USA was a great show, maybe because it was the one performed during my first year as a season pass holder.

The Americana Music Hall was such as nice place to go and sit and relax and be entertained, especially in the ait-conditioning during the heat of a summer's day.

The show was excellent - very high quality. I can remember hearing the cast practicing inside the theater while waiting for the gates to open in the main entrance area at 10AM. The soundtrack was played at a very high volume.

Edited by D. Stark

I had the pleasure of working the loadin, setup and run for the summer of this show.

Looking at the pictures bring back alot of memories. I remember putting the neon jukebox together (it was very fragile and had to move) .

The flag drop at the end of the show always guarentieed that there would be a standing ovation for the end.

After each show the entire crew was needed to lower the flag drop in without letting it touch the floor so that it could be rigged for the next show.

It was a great time to work at Great Adventure!

Welcome to our site!

Do you happen to remember the different musical numbers for the show? I would love to get a complete listing of the songs used in this production.

That was so many years ago....

I asked my wife (she also worked at GA) and she does not know any paperwork or pictures that i might have had from those days.

I was only 18 years old and my first real job other then McDonalds.

I do remember that it was one of the best jobs I ever had and when I get time i will post somemore history of working in the Bubble Theater.

Darrell

Welcome to our site!

Do you happen to remember the different musical numbers for the show? I would love to get a complete listing of the songs used in this production.