VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great Adventure Then & Now

....Wow...Just to see the changes in the trees is surreal. Looking from then to now, it's insane! Not only seeing the trees growing in the park though just the pics as a whole, you can see the quality changing over time. Awesome update guys. You always seem to blow me away with your updates.

Biggest change though, well the best change in my own opinion is Bug's Bunny National Park and Wiggles World. After looking through the before and after pics of those two sections, it shows how much those areas needed updating and how awesome they look now.

Simply amazing to see how our park has evolved over the years and how similar so much of it still looks after all of these years. This is an absolutely awesome spotlight and I can only imagine just how intensive putting this bad boy together had to be for you. Not to mention that the both of you still have kept everything else updating and going strong all while keeping this project moving.

Now how the two of you can still see anything after the amount of time it must have taken you to look through those photos is beyond me lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...