VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Friday October 12, 2012

gasmspiritblue

Yesterday I went to the park. We got there at 7:00., The metal detector line was 15 minutes. There was no line at the entry though. When we first got in the park we headed to El Toro, it was down, so we went to Bizarro, the line was only a 10 minute wait. After that we went to see if El Toro was up, as we were walking over the bridge it stopped on the lift (probably B train transfer on) so we went to Rolling Thunder to waste time while waiting for Toro to open. This was shocking to me when we walked up, ONLY THE LEFT SIDE WAS OPEN! How rare is that! I was happy cause that side is not usually open much at all after labor day, and that is the side i like better. The line was about a 10-15 wait. I sat in row 5, no wheel so it was a very fun ride, got butterflies 3 times during the ride! When we got off Thunder, Toro was still closed and we were hungry so we went to best of the west. I got a cheese berger with fries and a coke, very good. We sat by the lake in the back looking at the trail, hearing screams, seeing fog, fire, it was very entertaining. We decided to try to go to el toro one more time, when we got there it was open, the wait was 2 minets! For toro thats amazing! Next we crossed the park to go to Nitro, the line was 10 minets, Nitro is 20* better at night! We decided to go on again since there was no line, this time we waited 4 minets. After that we went to the last ride of the day, Skull Mt. There was no one in the station so we re-rode 6 times in a row! We were the last train to dispatch of the night. When we got off it was 11:05. It was a very fun day and i can't wait to go again!

Rollercoaster count:

Bizarro: 1

Rolling Thunder (Left): 1

ElToro: 1

Nitro: 2

Skull Mt.: 6

Total: 11

Food:

Best Of The West

Edited by 29yrswithaGApass