VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 14 - Refurbish Congo Rapids to include geysers, waterfalls, and themed elements

^ That would be great! Right now the only thing that gets me wet on it is the sprayer at the end, more water elements would add measurably to the ride experience.

Right now, my favorite rapids ride is Thunder Canyon at Dorney Park with all its waterfalls, anything to bring it closer to that level would be awesome!

Right now, my favorite rapids ride is Thunder Canyon at Dorney Park with all its waterfalls, anything to bring it closer to that level would be awesome!

I agree that that is a good one. Hershey Park used to have one with waterfalls that got you soaked, but they sadly removed it, to expand the boardwalk. Some of the boats are used for the raging rapids in Kennywood.

• 4 months later...

The last time i went on congo rapids, i hardly got wet! the people across from us got soaked! The only way to get wet was from water splashing over the side. This was a few tears ago though. The rapids at disney's animal kingdom or at Universals island of adventure had a plastic covered storage bin where you can put things to keep dry.

SFGadv is notorious for taking features out and not replacing them or fixing them. just look what they did to batman the ride. no cop car, no Alfred in the station. to go even farther back, I remember GASM had blinking lights in the station like the first year, and were gone the next year.