VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Shows Department Employee Gallery

29yrswithaGApass

We have just added our next gallery of Great Adventure workers - Shows Department. Check out the Employees - Shows Department photo album and see if you recognize anyone! Please feel free to add comments and any photos that you may have of the shows teams through the years.

Many more photos to come. Here are some samples!

gallery_2_956_906487.jpg

gallery_2_956_762602.jpg

gallery_2_956_147143.jpg

It is, I'm glad the trainers let us and use us(or me,lots of fellow coworkers weren't as lucky as me sometimes) for training purposes. I've grown to love them like they're my own!

The otter pool is warm all year, kept around 95(?) I want to say. The sealion pool fluctuates with the temperature outside, during the summer it is COLD, I believe around 60/63 degrees and during the winter in the low 70's.

During the summer it is super inviting to go in but it can be 100 degrees out but that water is so cold it takes your breath away. The photo I posted of me getting pushed in was the last operating day of the season,pretty chilly out but the water felt so warm I didn't want to get out!

During the summer it is super inviting to go in but it can be 100 degrees out but that water is so cold it takes your breath away. The photo I posted of me getting pushed in was the last operating day of the season,pretty chilly out but the water felt so warm I didn't want to get out!

I was wondering about that photo. They could have at least taken your shoes off before dunking you!

gallery_2387_355_1620114.jpg

Tell me about it! Ontop of shoes I had all my fright fest layers on because I was cold that day! So needless to say during fright fest I had limited layers on and was hating my life that day hahaha.

We were taking photos then the trainers wanted a group photo(which was uploaded) then right after they tackled me and a trainer(who was visiting)and we were fighting to not go in but in the end I lost the battle. Somehow everyone else got away but afterwards they got the other greeter and picked her up and threw her in hahaha.

• Like 1