VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Colonial Cafe

I was not a big fan of MOST of what Shapiro era Six Flags did in the park, but bringing in Carnegie Deli was great! I loved getting food there.

I only ate there once and I agree Carnegie Deli was nice. The sandwiches were big enough to split and seemed like one of the better values for food.

I miss the pickles!!! Great healthy snack for me and my kids to eat for $4. Light and refreshing and much better for you than fries.

I only ate there once and I agree Carnegie Deli was nice. The sandwiches were big enough to split and seemed like one of the better values for food.

Yeah, we always split a sandwich because it was so big. It was like eating for the price you'd pay OUTSIDE the park that way! :D

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest this wasn't a stand I visited much up until this past summer. They had a really good roast beef sandwich with waffle fries. I hope it is still on the menu this year.

The roast beef sandwich is gone this year. :( But it is no wonder - everytime we ordered them last season they rang it up as chcken strips. Poor roast beef sandwich didn't stand a chance.

OMG no more chicken strips....they're all over the place. Ate at Colonial a few times ad stopped after it became a fast counter service eatery..........Carniege was a much better choice. And better eatting.

• 3 years later...

I never had Wee Donuts, but I recall some friends of mine having them and saying they ripped off the Dunkin' Munchkins name. As an aside, just heard that Dunkin' Donuts is dropping Donuts from their name. Soon to be just Dunkin.