VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Batman: The Ride

Batman: The Ride's Track Color  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which color track do you prefer for Batman?

• Black
    • Yellow

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

A few weeks ago in my last couple of visits to the park, I noticed that they play more music in the station (the '89 Batman theme and Prince's soundtrack) and brought back the gunshot and car crash noises in the queue before entering the storm drain. Have these always been there and I've been oblivious, or have they been gone and just recently reinstated?

22 hours ago, Tbone112499 said:

A few weeks ago in my last couple of visits to the park, I noticed that they play more music in the station (the '89 Batman theme and Prince's soundtrack) and brought back the gunshot and car crash noises in the queue before entering the storm drain. Have these always been there and I've been oblivious, or have they been gone and just recently reinstated?

I cant say that I've heard the sound effects in the queue in years.

• 10 months later...

SFGAm not only plays the Prince songs and Danny Elfman score, they have the Mask of the Phantasm score and some of the Batman Forever soundtrack. Now if only we had that AND the Batman & Robin soundtrack here...

21 hours ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

What soundtrack list for SFGAM's Batman the Ride?

The songs we have here with the addition of the Mask of the Phantasm theme by Shirley Walker, and "The Passenger," "Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me," and "Kiss from a Rose" from Batman Forever.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...