VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great Adventure History Museum

I wish you nothing but the best with the History Museum. I hope it proves worthy of keeping it. I lok forward to seeing a Spot;ight of it real soon. I hope youve taken pictures of it all. To the Staff and Managment of Great Adventure, I wish you all nothing but the best for the enxt 40 years. Dang and Gary and I are the same age

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ We are still in the process of bringing things in including all the informational photo boards but we should be "soft opening" tomorrow. Typically it will run from Noon to 4pm over the next several weeks. Hopefully I am there tomorrow when you stop by (I will be at the media event the first part of the day) but if not stop back. I look forward to meeting the people here on the site.

My ten yo twins and I were lucky enough to be at the park last night when Harry and the crew from GA were setting up. Even though they were still working hard to get it ready, they still invited us in for a look. Harry thank you and all that have helped make this possible. My son and daughter could not stop talking about the museum and meeting you. My son hopes to get you autograph on his copy of the book. Happy 40th to all of us here at Great Adventure History!

Will there be anything on sale?

Nope! It is purely a non-profit exhibit. No up-charge involved here! (I kid because I love! :P)

My ten yo twins and I were lucky enough to be at the park last night when Harry and the crew from GA were setting up. Even though they were still working hard to get it ready, they still invited us in for a look. Harry thank you and all that have helped make this possible. My son and daughter could not stop talking about the museum and meeting you. My son hopes to get you autograph on his copy of the book. Happy 40th to all of us here at Great Adventure History!

It was nice meeting you and your family too! Please stop by again, especially once we have it finished with the informational boards and other props.

Ahhhhh!!! I can't wait to see the museum!! I hope get to bump into some people from here when I go.. And happy 40th birthday Great Adventure and us here at GAH :) Harry you do such an amazing job on this site, thank you. I cannot express how much time I have spent just checking out old pics and rides from long ago. I have been going to the park since I was 2 and now my kids who are 6 & 9 get to go too. Times may change, crowds may change, attractions may change but my love for this park will always remain. It is solely responsible for turning me into an adrenaline junkie today. So thank you as well Great adventure <3 here's to another 40!!

Edited by fetish911

GAHMuseumBannerSmall.png

If you get the chance over the next couple of weeks, please stop by the Great Adventure History Museum! It is open daily from noon to 4pm and is located in the red and white Dream Street tent. We are still in the process of getting artifacts delivered daily so be sure to check back with us as the displays are always being "enhanced for your future enjoyment"!

Here are some photos taken today.

gallery_2_972_362392.jpg

gallery_2_972_521180.jpg

gallery_2_972_606902.jpg

gallery_2_972_160937.jpg

gallery_2_972_728167.jpg

gallery_2_972_153282.jpg

Stopping in tomorrow. Was going to today, but we never made it out of Hurricane Harbor in time once we heard about Zumanjaro and the State not showing up. I was just happy to sit in a "Calypso" Car again. Looks great, can't wait.

Yep, the Calypso car is in the museum. It shows its age some but she is an original.

Sci-Fi also made his way into the museum this morning!

gallery_2_972_849968.jpg

Our Rolling Thunder backdrop also was installed. The car was going to be installed in front of it with the back of the car against the photo. Originally we had hoped to have a "photo-op" where people could sit in the car and could take pictures with the "ride" behind them, but the car was delivered on rollers (the only way it could be brought in) which changed our plans.

gallery_2_972_644403.jpg

• Like 1