VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great Adventure History Museum

What else does great adventure have in storage?

Ride-wise the only adult one on site is Chaos which will never return to service.

What other former rides are in the tent?

We have a Rolling Thunder car, a Monster Spin car, Hand Crank car, and a Calypso car. We also have memorabilia from other attractions like the Right Stuff/Dino Island, Adventure Rivers, Looney Tunes Seaport, etc.

Congratulations guys! I'll be stopping by next week Harry. I'd like to get my hands on an employee/ex-employee button! haha

Rob, we can hook you up with a button! I'll be away from museum coverage for the next few days but hopefully there when you stop in next week.

Ride-wise the only adult one on site is Chaos which will never return to service.

We have a Rolling Thunder car, a Monster Spin car, Hand Crank car, and a Calypso car. We also have memorabilia from other attractions like the Right Stuff/Dino Island, Adventure Rivers, Looney Tunes Seaport, etc.

Rob, we can hook you up with a button! I'll be away from museum coverage for the next few days but hopefully there when you stop in next week.

Thanks Harry! I'd like to catch up when I come visit the museum. I'm actually thinking about going either Tuesday or Thursday. Are you covering those days?

The Museum looks fantastic!! I can't wait until I get out to the park to check it out. You guys truly did a phenomenal job on it! So much nostalgia and memories, this is an attraction that will surely be appreciated by everyone. I couldn't be any more proud to be a member of such an awesome site!!

Any sort of accurate time frame as to how long this is going to be here? I'm not exactly sure when my next park visit is going to be, but I REALLY want to see all of this awesome stuff for myself in person! I'm so glad that you guys have stuck a deal with the actual park to make something like this even possible. Not to mention, it might even convince a some people to check out this glorious website. Here's hoping!

I’m so disappointed in myself. I knew that the hours were 12 to 4 but I forgot. I got to the park yesterday afternoon and didn’t head over until 6. It looks great from what I could see peeking in the windows. I hope I make it back to the park before the exhibit closes.

From my limited view it looks like a lot of hard work and I know if I get back to go inside I will be able to relive my youth, going back through the 70's 80's and 90's and sharing some of my memories with my kids. OK so maybe I wasn’t so much a kid in the 90’s but I always felt like I was.

Thank you for the work you put into the project. Again, it looks great from my limited view and it will only get better when I see it all from the inside.

I got to visit the museum today. It was great. Loved the little Adventure Rivers model! And the RT train made me misty eyed! I was hoping you (Harry)would be there so I could meet ya! But alas, it was not meant to be lol! Srsly though, nice job on the museum. I was trying so hard to not geek out and start rattling off GA trivia !!

How often are you at the Museum Harry? It would honestly be an honor to meet you if i happen to see you there.

I should be dropping in at some point tomorrow (Thursday) and Sunday. It would be a pleasure to meet you too!

Harry, this is so cool; congratulations. I hope to make it to the park in time to see it in person, but it's unlikely, so the pictures are much appreciated. Keep them coming!

Thanks, it really is nice to see it all come together especially since this has been an idea that we have hoped for (and hinted for) for years!

I got to visit the museum today. It was great. Loved the little Adventure Rivers model! And the RT train made me misty eyed! I was hoping you (Harry)would be there so I could meet ya! But alas, it was not meant to be lol! Srsly though, nice job on the museum. I was trying so hard to not geek out and start rattling off GA trivia !!

Sorry I missed you, but I am happy to hear you enjoyed it! Stop back if you get a chance. It is great that I got to meet so many people from this site and fans of the park. If anyone visits and sees a guy walking about the place or hanging stuff up that is probably me. Give a shout and ask - if its not me, the worse thing they could say is "thank God no!" :P