VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

New Outdoor Grill and Upgraded Cabana Cove for 2015

Source: Six Flags Great Adventure

New Outdoor Grill and Upgraded Cabana Cove at Hurricane Harbor

Guests can enjoy the delicious smell and taste of freshly-grilled food when Six Flags Hurricane Harbor debuts its new, outdoor grill. This open-air kitchen will feature giant turkey legs, hot dogs, hamburgers and Mexican-style steak. The park will also introduce an upgraded Cabana Cove, with new, luxury cabanas surrounded by a lush, tropical landscape.

For more information about upcoming 2015 Six Flags rides and attractions, including a video highlighting the new rides and attractions, visit www.sixflags.com/2015news.

Cabana Cove will be located next to the Blue Lagoon wave pool and the location for the new restaurant has not been confirmed.

I like the idea of the outdoor restaurant/grill but lets hope this will be part of the Dining Pass.

But pretty soon the Cabana's will be all around the wave pool and we wont have any lounge chairs left (just like the tubes for the lazy river).

• 6 months later...

I'm wondering if the HH outdoor grill will be included in the Meal Plan... Last year I might have gotten my $$$ worth on the meal plan since we usually get to the park early and leave before 4pm, so we only got one meal. I know we went at least 12 times but I knew a few day that we did not even get one meal.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...