VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

How many times did you visit Hurricane Harbor in 2014?

20 members have voted

1. 1. How many times did you visit Hurricane Harbor this season?

• 2-4
    • 5-7
    • 8-10
    • 11+

Went 4 times this year, 1st 2 times was for a few hours (or even less) after visiting Great Adventure for a 1/2 day, the 3rd time was on labor day with just my son (and that was only til 2:30pm) and the 4th time was when we took a break during the ROTB on Saturday and went for 2 hours from 11:15 to 1:15.

Thought we were going to go more but with a lack of lazy river tubes and long lines/slow dispatches (even we it was not busy) kept us away from the park.

We have been going less and less every year. In fact my wife did not even go once this year.

This being our first year ever going to HH, I can't compare it to previous years. Plus I have a 9,5, and 2 year old, so we didn't do the larger slides.

What I can compare it to is the water areas at Sesame Place. They have a number of water slides (tubed and just riders), a small wave pool, a lazy river, and the Count's Castle (very similar to the climbing/large bucket drop area at HH).

The wait at HH was nothing compared to the wait for the water rides at Sesame. Even with the lack of tubes, I prefer HH.

We went 4x with the kids. I think this was more than we have ever gone in years past. My hubby didn't even go once. I really hate the disorganization of the place and as mentioned, lack of lazy river tubes bugs me too. I don't like that it almost forces you to rent one. I think the clientele is what turns me off the most though. I don't even have to elaborate on that, cause anyone that's has gone there knows what I'm talking about. Oh and one of the times we went the cashier at Aquatopia ripped me off $20. Can't even count change wtf?!? I dealt with the manager(who was competent thank god) and counted his till. Turns out he was all kinds of over so he screwed others out of their $$ too. Damn shame. It could be a nice place if they hired adequate ,COMPETANT staff, and some how got rid of the trashy people that patronize it lol.... Dream on, Stef, dream on....

Only went there 4 times this year, twice in May, once on the first Friday they were open, and once in Aug mainly to do the lazy river since it was not open during my other trips. This year I even noticed the water quality wasn't as good as it used to be. The whole park needs a complete overhaul of its operations.

• 4 months later...