VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 11- Offer Flash Pass Options for Season Pass Holders

If they ever offered something like this I would get it without thinking twice if it was good for the season or if it was a cost per day, just on select days when it's more crowded than I thought it would be. I normally try to plan my trips to the park when I know lines will be short but once in a while there is an event I don't know about or crowds are larger than expected and it would be nice to have an option to skip the line on a few rides without spending the amount of money on a Flashpass just for 1 day.

Edited by Yoshi

If it was just for the day, you would pay a certain amount (less than a Flashpass) and get a fixed number of 1 time use coupons that allow you to go right into the Flashpass entrance for that day only. If it was for the season, you would pay a set amount for the whole season and each time you went to the park you would get a certain number of Flashpass coupons per trip to go right into the Flashpass line.

I might be the only person who hates this whole flash pass thing. On most of the rides, you just have to wait in the same line as everyone else. My biggest peeve this year was the Flash Pass for the terror trails. They waited the same exact amount of time for all the trails as all of us who just had the regular terror trail pass.

• 2 weeks later...

I might be the only person who hates this whole flash pass thing. On most of the rides, you just have to wait in the same line as everyone else. My biggest peeve this year was the Flash Pass for the terror trails. They waited the same exact amount of time for all the trails as all of us who just had the regular terror trail pass.

LOL. Yeah that seems like a park. Same thing happens with the fastpasses at Universal Halloween Horror Nights.

Personally I would also like to see flashpass done away with, especially at HH. Flashpass has royally screwed up that waterpark.

Edited by The Master

We found the terror trail fastpass to be wonderful this past Fright Fest with minimal wait time. The only issue we has was the first weekend at Crop Circles but other than that it was quite a good deal and a terrific time saver.

But in general, I wouldn't mind it one bit if all parks went back to the simple days of one queue line and everyone waits their turn.

• 1 year later...