VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

GA Mystery Photos & Trivia

29yrswithaGApass

I would go with support columns for the Scream Machine?

I thought of the Sarajevo Bobsleds, but the white car looks like an 88 Skylark. Scream Machine.

Edited by J4Sing

Hmm. Not visible in the completed ride......possibly not in it's finished paint scheme too.....

the white car could be much older than an 89, so that doesn't help. Since this is in the Goodtime Alley section,We're running out of rides for that district unless the ride in question was not in Goodtime Alley. If it was in Goodtime Alley, it must have been after the arcade fire. Unless this ride is pre-1979, I would have to go with.....

The Joust-about. My final answer, Regis.

Edited by J4Sing

Thanks for the heads up on the guessing Harry :)

he small support pieces around the cylinder are the things throwing me for a loop :) I must think harder on this one!

Is this possibly a piece to a completed Batman: The Ride?

Edited by JetsDevs4Lyf

OK, I did think that it was confined to Goodtime Alley, that's why I kept naming rides from there. Does that mean I can still try?

The Little Wheel?

How about a "hot vs cold" clue if the named ride is within say 1/3 the park's length from the actual ride?

Edited by J4Sing

It's not from erUPtion! It's not from the Little Wheel! But it IS from Houdini's Great Escape !!! Nice work everyone !!!

gallery_2_72_710056.jpg

I did have to crop a clue or two off the photo so you didn't know the timeframe or year! Watch for photos and information on the assembly of Houdini in a future Spotlight! Hope you enjoyed the game! Watch for another one soon!

gallery_2_72_629108.jpg

I don't recall seeing anything like that in the Haunted Castle. HC was more gore themed than cartoonish.

I think it was a small puppet theater, like the Percy Pelican show.

Oops, show was ruled out before I posted.

Shooting gallery?

Edited by J4Sing