VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Tour - 2008 Winter Construction

29yrswithaGApass

A couple of additional interesting notes from the Q&A session:

Recognizing the need for increased capacity due to the two recently removed water rides, the park will equip the Log Flume with ten additional logs this season and also invest heavily in additional new rafts for Congo Rapids. The waterfalls on Rapids will still not be running in 2008.

Also in the capacity department, expect to see additional Terror Trails and the probable return of Hayrides this fall for Fright Fest!

^ That is some good news to hear. Still the park will need to build a new water ride soon, probably a new splashdown. They did mess up FF last year with no Hayride and not being open on the first two Fridays, shame too since it was also unusually warm which would have been nice for FF.

Edited by The Master

That really is some good news and it it ncie to know the park recognizes areas that I think many of its guests were critical of in the past few seasons. Since I am partial to Fright Fest the extra Terror Trails and a possible relaunch of the Hayride will be welcome "new" additions, but I think extra capacity on both Congo Rapids and the Log Flume will also be very beneficial. Sounds like some good stuff to me :).

A couple of additional interesting notes from the Q&A session:

Recognizing the need for increased capacity due to the two recently removed water rides, the park will equip the Log Flume with ten additional logs this season and also invest heavily in additional new rafts for Congo Rapids. The waterfalls on Rapids will still not be running in 2008.

Also in the capacity department, expect to see additional Terror Trails and the probable return of Hayrides this fall for Fright Fest!

There's the company using their heads, good ideas.