VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Hurricane Harbor 2015 Park Map

The map looks great. I'm probably going to try Hurricane Harbor this year and am looking forward to some new water slides, especially Hurricane Mountain.

• 1 month later...

One thing i HATE about Hurricane Harbor is the layout of "Big Wave Racer" and the fact that to get to "Big Bamboo" you have to go over the new bridge, on the "island", then go over the next bridge to get to it. On the map it is NOT that way, and makes it seem you can walk right to it. They need to modify that path to open it up to eliminate that long walk.

^ I figured that they want to get you on the "island", just like with the "Boardwalk" in the Theme Park. But hopefully after another slide goes in next to it (eventually), they will open it up. It's only like a 6ft "sand bed" that block's it off between the 2 slides. I realized yesterday that there is another "employee only" bridge after the new one in a backstage area over the Lazy River also.