VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

How many times did you visit Hurricane Harbor in 2015?

24 members have voted

1. 1. How many times did you visit Hurricane Harbor in 2015?

• 2-4
    • 5-7
    • 8-10
    • 11+
  2. 2. How did the number of visits in 2015 compare to 2014?

• I visited more times this year.
    • I visited fewer times this year.
    • I visited the same amount of times as last year.

4 times... all times were way too crowded and not enjoyable!

... and also one drive by... leaving Gadv to stop by HH at about 1pm and noticing the parking lot was overfull... so we decided to go to the beach instead.

Edited by robertleax

Just once. Not a fan of that water park. It's always packed and the lines are run very poorly. Don't get me wrong they have a lot of good slides but there are plenty of other water parks I would rather go to. Out of all the water parks I have been to HH is one of, if not my least favorite.

I didn't go to Great adventure at all in 2014 and went in late August this year, trying to go back for HITP; HH is not on my list at all because its not connected to the main park; its annoying(if they created SORA in 1999 instead of the WOL then Frontier Adventures would become HH beyond the log flume[so we still have mine train], then we might have a floorless where Green Lantern is called Bizarro and a Green Lantern would be Riddler's revenge and cover all of old country; just think of the might have beens for a second.

I went once this year, it was OK. A linecutting situation at the end though ruined it though. The operations were really bad, the lazy river took a long time to get into because it was hard to get a tube...but that's all the bad. The slides were fun (that one vertical drop slide is insane!) and the wave pool was also fun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I only went there twice this year, down from 3 visits last year. Operations are very poor, lines are long, and dispatches are slow. HH is the poorest ran park I have been to. Rather go to Wild Water Kingdon, Raging Waters & Ocean Oasis, Hershey's Boardwalk, and Splashzone over HH.