VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Images of Modern America: Six Flags Great Adventure

Just looking at an item once is all it takes.

I haven't even done that yet, i've only been using Amazon for Hasbro Black Series 6in. Star Wars figures. Since i went and saw that damm', "Force Awakens" i started collecting again after like a 30yr break. But i just got the e-mail again with it listed at the top of the featured item's. Now that i did look at it last time the email came, that item will always be popping up. At least i won't forget the release date lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So my wife said I am known to watch the movie rather than read the book. When does the movie come out?

Jk

I ordered today. Looking forward to being schooled on the history of one of our favorite places to be. Thanks for putting in all that work.

Please, if anyone does see the book on display at their local Barnes & Noble or at the park, snap a picture and post it here! I don't get to see it from 1,000 miles away... :(

I'll look for it today, I'm going to look for the first book since I never got it.

It's on shelfs! I'll upload the pictures once I get home.

I went looking for the 1st book, Howell B&N said sold out and Freehold said in stock so off I went.

Only 2 left of the old book! The one on display ontop and there was one below on the shelf(which i took)

n30uhU9.jpg

eINWxrY.jpg

Whats that all the way to the right on the shelf?

nBp8iWc.jpgL89lPSR.jpg

Edited by jdc12192
added photos
  • Like 1