• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I had to ride the silly balloon ride with my friends daugther this summer. <_<

"Uncle Paul, please ride that with me."

"Jade, honey, I am too big."

"Please....." (insert Puppy dog eyes)

That was not an easy thing for a guy my size.

Then they crammed me into that Daffy Duck Submarine thing and on that weird airplane looking ride near Road Runner Railway.

I am not even going to mention our visits to Balin's Kingdom or Bugs Bunny National Park. The kids drug me on all those rides.

Thank God I was the only one with a camera and I left it at home that day. LMAO!!!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

According to ScreamScape:

Six Flags - (11/15/10) With IAAPA kicking off today, some early scuttlebutt has been sent in regarding Six Flags. According to a few sources Six Flags will be terminating the licensed I.P. attraction themeing deals they had with Thomas the Tank Engine, The Wiggles and Tony Hawk. While it would be easy enough to remove the Tony Hawk themeing from the coasters, finding a way to rethemed the Wiggles World attractions may be a bit more challenging. As for Thomas… I feel bad for Six Flags America here because this seems to be where Six Flags finally got their act together and built a nice Thomas Town with a good number of rides and everything… all for just one summer it seems. The rest of the Thomas Towns featured minimal themeing at best, and it shouldn’t be too much of a problem to remove Thomas’ smiling face from the train engines. More on this as the story unfolds…

If this does happen, it will be interesting to see what Great Adventure does with a Wggleless kids area next to a Looney Tunes Seaport that is in need of some new paint and fresh theming.

De-Wiggling the area would not be all that hard IMO, it could easily be be reunited with the Seaport with a few tweaks here and there. A lot of the old Seaport stuff is still lying around in the backstage area. This is the PERFECT opportunity to give a face lift to that entire area back there. What I would highly suggest is routing Skull Mountain's exit into a redesigned gift shop so you're eyes aren't burned out of their sockets when you step out of the dark tunnel and into bright paint!

I miss the Hydro Flume too. Especially since with now that and MTWE gone, the Saw Mill Log Flume and Rapids have longer lines because of the lack of water rides. Even on a slow day in June the Log Flume was a 30+ minute wait.

Six Flags Fiesta Texas has already renamed their Wiggles rides.

Big Red Cars - "Cartoon Cars"

Big Red Planes - "Junior Barnstormer"

Fruit Salad Yummy Yummy - 'Flying Fruit Cups"

Romp Bomp A Stomp - "Kiddie Coaster"

SS Feathersword - "Pirate's Playship

They don't seem to be very interesting names. I guess it is good enough when they did not have much time to rename them.

Edited by Chiller