VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

SFGADV in Minecraft - Now open!

Fgcassady

• 2 weeks later...

I finally checked this out, and it's decent. The coasters themselves are nice but in stuff like the station and queue and other places in the park are off

For you that's Skull Mountain, not everything, but you have no idea how to outline so you cannot judge

For you that's Skull Mountain, not everything, but you have no idea how to outline so you cannot judge

There's more than that, like Batman's station is messed up, Nitro is missing the test seat. How did you mess up Skull Mountain so that you have to drop 2 entire blocks before entering the station?

There's more than that, like Batman's station is messed up, Nitro is missing the test seat. How did you mess up Skull Mountain so that you have to drop 2 entire blocks before entering the station?

The batman station is not messed up, it's on an angle, and you've never outlined or built a ride on an angle so you can't really judge, two blocks isn't much, I'm sure a block is a meter not s kilometer Edited by Fgcassady

The batman station is not messed up, it's on an angle, and you've never outlined or built a ride on an angle so you can't really judge, two blocks isn't much, I'm sure a block is a meter not s kilometer

The Batman station is indeed built on an angle, but that doesn't change the fact that you enter on the side of it. And two blocks is 6 feet.

The Batman station is indeed built on an angle, but that doesn't change the fact that you enter on the side of it. And two blocks is 6 feet.

Exactly, and I'm sure you enter on the west side of the station on batman

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...