VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The BONEYARD aka 537 junkyard

I have been to it.............once years and years and years ago.

I did see parts of scream machine. Anyone recently checked out the area? I dont live to far from there still these days.......

(might be worth a meetup! :Vampire: )

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I travel 537 all the time and have never seen a junkyard, so it must not be visible from the road. My daughter worked there at one point so I'll ask her if she ever saw the junkyard on the way in to work.

You can kind of see it during the fall when trees aren't grown in, otherwise during the summer i feel like you really have to look hard.

• 10 months later...

Any recent updates on the contents of the boneyard? A quick google earth search showed a clearly visible Chaos sign is still there. Aside from that, everything else looks too blurry to make out. 

3E290E47-91E5-4D26-9637-6A3DFDECB43F.jpeg

Edited by Tbone112499

• 1 month later...

During A.C.E events we had talked with some people about bone yard tours, but the park said it couldn't comply with tours for insurance reasons, not sure if that is the truth, but thats what was told to us. I'd absolutely pay to get in the boneyard!

On 1/22/2018 at 9:10 AM, Tbone112499 said:

Any recent updates on the contents of the boneyard? A quick google earth search showed a clearly visible Chaos sign is still there. Aside from that, everything else looks too blurry to make out. 

3E290E47-91E5-4D26-9637-6A3DFDECB43F.jpeg

I thought that was the "enterptise"?

• 2 years later...

I have just added a new section to my Six Flags page on Flyin Phil's Photos called Great Adventure's Boneyard...It's located near the bottom of the page and there are (4) galleries from different fly-overs...This should hopefully answer everyone's questions as to just what is stored back there, outside of the white tent, of course.  I can spot the remains of Chaos, Joust-A-Bout, Enterprise and Wiggles World signage, but there's so much more.

Have Fun !!!

• Like 2

After looking through all of my Great Adventure photos I found enough for (6) new Boneyard galleries.  They have all been added to my Great Adventure page.  In one of the galleries you can spot The Enterprise remains very clearly (arm, cars and spokes)...