VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2018 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

I've wanted a giant frisbee (again) for a long time. It's one of my favorite flat rides. I'd be happy If we got it along with 2 or 3 other flat rides, like SFFT got last year. (Although does the world really need more Troikas after Cedar Fair next year?)

Never enough Troikas.

• Like 1

I also think it will be 1 or 2 flat rides with 2016 and 2017 having larger additions so something smaller seems likely similar to how El Diablo was after Zumanjaro and Safari Off Road Adventure.

Well, before I get into this, let's hear it for 29years for putting this together, just like last year. However, I think JUST a frisbee, kinda sad. However, if their going the same pace as this year next year, thats pretty much what the park is getting. Overall, these are fun rides.

=-=Mr.Six=-=

:Skull::rainbowflash:

If we are getting a flat ride package next year, I expect it to be like Six Flags Over Texas' expansion for 2016 in the Old Country section with the Justice League dark ride going in Chiller's spot. It is also likely we could see Movie town be renamed to Gotham City.

I hope they add some more stuff to the Old Country area. I think they could take out the Autobahn and add the Giant Frisbee there. Can we get a consensus whether or not there's a chance of them taking out Showcase Theater or the stunt arena? This could free up some room for a new coaster back there. Or they could take out Batman and put in a new ride there. Kind of far fetched but its always possible.

Frisbee would be great in free falls old spot. Then a modern Enterprise in its old spot, something cool in autobahns spot, a filler kiddie ride or 2 in between movie/OC somewhere, relaunch a show in the stunt arena and showcase, perhaps some games/ snack stops and then bam...old country is alive and well.

Done deal!

They should have hired me for president.

Here is a planned future in Great Adventure looks like:

2017: Justice League Battle for Metropolis

2018: Gotham City section with T-REX coaster or a flat ride package

2019: A new Batman stunt show / HH Expansion

2020: A new bike coaster called Batman Street Chase / New animal addition in Safari

2021: A drop tower

Ummm, why do we need a drop tower? Do we not already have the tallest one in the world?

Here is a planned future in Great Adventure looks like:

2017: Justice League Battle for Metropolis

2018: Gotham City section with T-REX coaster or a flat ride package = nope

2019: A new Batman stunt show / HH Expansion

2020: A new bike coaster called Batman Street Chase / New animal addition in Safari=???

2021: A drop tower = what ??

Who would be interested to remove and replace Dark Knight? It was a movie tie in ride, and is coming up on 10 years in the park. I think that, along with the fact that it's just a wild mouse make it a prime contender to be replaced with something more interesting. I think with Justice League coming next year, the redevelopment of that side of the park could be good, and I just don't see a need for Dark knight?

Who would be interested to remove and replace Dark Knight? It was a movie tie in ride, and is coming up on 10 years in the park. I think that, along with the fact that it's just a wild mouse make it a prime contender to be replaced with something more interesting. I think with Justice League coming next year, the redevelopment of that side of the park could be good, and I just don't see a need for Dark knight?

What I think would be interesting is to move the wild mouse to somewhere else, retheme it, and use it outside. And then they could use the building for another dark ride or small indoor coaster.

What I think would be interesting is to move the wild mouse to somewhere else, retheme it, and use it outside. And then they could use the building for another dark ride or small indoor coaster.

I think they could put a cool flat ride there. I don't know if an outdoor wild mouse would be good at GA

• Like 1