VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2018 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

No way, I'd definely take a Skywarp over this. I would've taken any of the rumored rides over this

Skywarp was too similar to El Diablo, and IMO based on the animations would be a worse ride experience as well (10ft shorter, less hangtime moments). This is a very unique, original ride that even as a bystander should be fun to look at. Every year people complain about flats and now we have a new, original one in a section that badly needs another addition.

Every year I will be a bit bummed until we finally get some kind of RMC, but each addition we have received the last few years has filled a need.

Skywarp was too similar to El Diablo, and IMO based on the animations would be a worse ride experience as well (10ft shorter, less hangtime moments). This is a very unique, original ride that even as a bystander should be fun to look at. Every year people complain about flats and now we have a new, original one in a section that badly needs another addition.

Every year I will be a bit bummed until we finally get some kind of RMC, but each addition we have received the last few years has filled a need.

This. As someone who really wants a new coaster, I'm THRILLED with this addition. We needed flats and we have a one of a kind flat that will bring lots of attention to a relatively dead section of the park.

The "worlds first" isn't true but it is an NA first

I guess they mean "worlds first" cyborg themed ride? Idek. All will be said in the press release tomorrow morning I guess. I don't wanna say too much at the moment.

The big question is... Will Movie Town be renamed?

I read one article that says "to expand our new Metropolis section." Which would be a dumb rename cause nothing in that section apart from Justice League has Superman.

Isn't the Justice League in Metropolis? (The sign on that bridge says it) So I *guess* it would make sense, but it bugs me too as Superman won't actually be in it. Edited by hollyferry