VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Gr.Adv.Debate #41: Flat Rides or Thrill Rides?

Mr.Six

Flats or Thrill Rides?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more flats or Thrill Rides in the park?

• Flat Rides
    • Thrill rides
    • I think doesn't matter to me...

Well all non coaster attractions are flat rides but not all flats are thrill rides. I'd say that the park should build more family flats to round out the audience. They should do something similar to 2012 where they build one thrilling ride and build several smaller flat rides.

• Like 1

Well all non coaster attractions are flat rides but not all flats are thrill rides. I'd say that the park should build more family flats to round out the audience. They should do something similar to 2012 where they build one thrilling ride and build several smaller flat rides.

That's what I meant.

I'd like to see both, but I chose thrill rides because I really want to see us get that giant frisbee ride that Six Flags has been adding to a few of the parks the past couple of years. A ride package with that and a couple of family flat rides would be great.

• 1 year later...

I'm kind of at a point where I want anything other than coasters.  Don't get me wrong, I love coasters, and I completely understand that they're the main draw for most people.  But they get repetitive, and sometimes I just want something different (or I want to ride something, but don't feel like waiting in line for one of the major rides.)  I'm glad they're adding the Wonder Woman ride this year, and I'd be thrilled to see them bring back more rides like the Rodeo Stampede, Music Express, etc.  Those are always fun because you can usually get on them with minimal wait, and many of them are just as much fun as the huge coasters, even if they're not as intense.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...