VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Hurricane Harbor 2017 Park Map

• 2 weeks later...

We have had separation anxiety with HH since opening day. Was looking to finally go this coming Saturday but might wait another week to see if the temperature rises to warrant getting in that chilly water.

Nope. The systems are tied together so no doubling up.

Last weekend on the way back from visiting SFNE (where we got lunch and snack), I saw the exit 7A sign for SFGA, and told my wife we should stop there for dinner. She was not amused. I wonder if anyone has actually attended two geographically separated SF parks (or any amusement parks) in the same day. LOL

She was not amused.

LOL party pooper. I would have gotten the same reaction from my wife. To be exact it would have been the "are you trying to be funny" look along with her saying with loads of attitude "Really?" I would know I should keep driving after that.

Her follow up would have been "If you really wanted to go we could have stopped" but that would have been after we were home and in the house comfortable.

• Like 1