VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Justice League Scoreboard Center - What's your score?

29yrswithaGApass

Does it not open to pass holders until 3 pm? Will general admission folks not see it until the next day?

I don't remember how they policed the Joker on pass holder days but the general public will surly be able to see the Justice League building, I don't expect they will block the path but they will have to have a pass or a T-shirt to ride until the 17th.

Does it not open to pass holders until 3 pm? Will general admission folks not see it until the next day?

Correct, it does not open until 3pm. They usually check season passes at the entrance of the ride, so GA folks will almost definitely be able to enter the area, and they'll probably be selling shirts right outside it.

Matt, so if I was to buy a shirt I could use the flash pass entrance?

Yes, if you have a season pass.

On Thursday and Friday, you can apparently use the Flash Pass line repeatedly the entire day:

• Purchase and wear the official JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis t-shirt and show your season pass and receipt to receive access to the FLASH PASS entrance on JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis ride for the day. Offer only valid on day of initial purchase, must show receipt when entering the line.

But on Saturday and Sunday, you can only use the Flash Pass line once:

• Purchase and wear the official JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis t-shirt and show your season pass to receive a ticket to access to the FLASH PASS entrance for one ride on JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis. Offer only valid on day of initial purchase must show receipt with ticket.

https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/special-events/celebration/season-pass-holder-celebration-days

I scored 560,000 and a kid next to me scored 590,000 which was the high for our car. The DJ outside announced the overall high score so far was over 900,000. It's probably been eclipsed since then, which was around 3:30. You can see my full report and pics here:

http://www.greatadventurehistory.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=5266&hl=

My high score was 114,000. My friend's was 260,000, which seemed to be the highest that I heard of from anyone during the media event.

I don't understand where you guys are getting 560,000, 900,000, and 640,000. I rode about 5 times during the media event and it was difficult to get over 100,000 and near impossible for anyone to get to 200,000. My friends rode probably a combined 100 times as extras for the live shots and had the same results. You sure you guys don't mean 56,000, 90,000, and 64,000?