VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Are you on the Advisory Panel?

I just completed a survey that I was invited to through email. When I was done with the survey, I saw this other invitation. I'm thinking of joining.

Join the Six Flags Great Adventure Advisory Panel

Are you willing to share your opinions with us in the future? Join the Six Flags Great Adventure advisory panel and we will periodically ask you to help us make decisions about new attractions, food offerings, merchandise, and more!

You'll help us make the park better!

Regular chances to win tickets and other prizes.

Absolutely no cost to participate.

We will only contact you about park surveys.

Unsubscribe at any time with just one click.

It's free - there is no cost to participate.

I really gave them some detailed recommendations (many we have discussed on this site) during the first survey I took. I told them it was ridiculous that they keep the path to the picnic grove closed off and I have to walk all the way around Movie Town to get to Justice League.

From what I know, they supposedly read every response to the surveys.

The "Advisory Committee" just sort of signs you up to randomly receive a few more surveys throughout the year. Maybe one every few months, and you're not guaranteed to get each one. Sometimes they're about features on the app. Usually once a year there's a really interesting one that warns about "confidentiality" and includes a bunch of candidates for new rides, shows, etc.

From what I know, they supposedly read every response to the surveys.

The "Advisory Committee" just sort of signs you up to randomly receive a few more surveys throughout the year. Maybe one every few months, and you're not guaranteed to get each one. Sometimes they're about features on the app. Usually once a year there's a really interesting one that warns about "confidentiality" and includes a bunch of candidates for new rides, shows, etc.

When you sign up for the Panel, you can decide how often and how many surveys you want to receive. I selected once a month. After the first couple of surveys, SF will probably be sick of hearing my comments and recommendations, and regret getting me involved....LOL

I wonder if anyone from SF peruses this website for feedback?

Edited by dougdrummer

They've been pretty rare in recent years. You definitely won't get one every month. I'm signed up for whatever the highest frequency is, and like I said, I don't even get sent all of them. However, people always post on here every time a survey goes out, so you'll know about it even if you don't get it. The fact that you haven't seen any posts about the surveys on the forum yet just shows how infrequent they've been. :P

They've been pretty rare in recent years. You definitely won't get one every month. I'm signed up for whatever the highest frequency is, and like I said, I don't even get sent all of them. However, people always post on here every time a survey goes out, so you'll know about it even if you don't get it. The fact that you haven't seen any posts about the surveys on the forum yet just shows how infrequent they've been. :P

seems like a half-hearted attempt at getting people's input......

• 2 weeks later...

no surveys yet....

I have to remember to check my personal email more often to make sure I don't miss any. Usually when I see someone comment on a survey here in the forums I check to see if I received one.

• 2 months later...